Real Estate Broker & Leasing Consultant
Apartment Finding Service for LA Metro Area
Multiple Properties to Choose From
As per NAR & CAR recommendations, my policy is to meet new clients at my office prior to any viewings.
In addition to those units listed under Current Vacancies - I also have access to the Multiple Listing Service (CLAW MLS™) which has thousands more rental listings. I20 Student Visas, Out of State applicants and Co-Signors are welcomed.
Please note that a unit cannot be seen until after its posted "Available Date" and units usually require 7 to 14 days to be made move-in ready.
After reviewing list of vacancies, please text or email to set appointment for a free initial consultation at my office. Viewing of appropriate vacant units will follow this consultation.
To easier facilitate a listing search, please provide as much info as possible. Copy & paste entire list into an email.
- Which areas are you interested in?
- What's your deadline to move?
- How many adults?
- Do you have pets?
- Breed & Weight?
- What is your minimum # of beds and baths you require?
- How important is parking to you?
- What is the maximum rent you are comfortable with?
- When is you best time for viewing properties?
- Have you had any recent credit issues?
- Which Management Company (if any) do you currently rent from?
- Are you employed, self employed or student?
- Can you verify your income?
Derek Anthony Cusack
RE Broker/Leasing Consultant
CA Real Estate Broker License # 01264693
Tel: (310) 710 9361
Fax: (877) 676 8969
West Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
Beverly Hills/Greater LA Assoc. of REALTORS®
California Association of REALTORS®
National Association of REALTORS®
Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource SFR®
"Information deemed Reliable but not Guaranteed"